Saturday, March 11, 2017

TRAVELLING TO NORTH WALES FOR THE HRH PROG V FESTIVAL...

Hello all!
  I am very glad to inform you that on the following days I'll be flying to UK, in order to attend the HRH Prog V Festival, that will take place in North Wales between 16-19 of March.
  After a short stay near London, where I am going to meet up with some friends, we will take a car and after a beautiful and long road trip, we will arrive at Pwllheli where the festival will take place. 
We will be able to attend only 2 out of the 3 days, but these 2 days are the best ones.
We are going to see on stage some really great bands such as: Wishbone Ash, IQ, Strawbs, Curved Air, Karnataka, Hawkwind, Gandalf's Fist, Barclay James Harvest etc... (You can see the full line-up in the picture on the right).
  Also, there is a big possibility that I will be able to get a"press pass", which means that I will be able to meet and interview some of the bands there. :-) (Fingers crossed).
I already arranged to share a beer (or more) with Mr. Dave Cousins (the leader of Strawbs) after their gig, and with Colin Tench on Monday in London. I hope that I will be lucky enough to meet with more musicians there, take some pictures and get some autographs.
  I am going to carry a small laptop with me, and I will try to write a few things about my travel and the festival in the following days. So, try to visit this blog from time to time, to see how things are going, and read my posts about the concerts. (I hope I will find the time to do it, though).  
As you can understand I am really excited, and to be honest I can't wait!
So, do not forget to check my blog in order to read some concert reviews, and news from this wonderful travel!
Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment